Monday, April 23, 2012

A 9 pounder!

Ever have the feeling, when you're going to have one of those days? I had one of those almost 2 years ago, and just knew recently I was going to have another. This one was just a bit different. I knew what to expect this time. I headed out with all my gear packed. It was a beautiful day. Usually those bright sunny days aren't all that great, but this day was. It took a little time to get things going, but after it did it was like clockwork. I looked down and saw the big one I was after for a long time. He was waiting for me and I finally got the perfect opportunity to get him. Luckily for me my wife was there, because it would have been impossible for me to get him without her. It didn't take too long, and I finally brought him to net. My wife was proudly by my side. Couldn't believe my eyes, as he barely fit into my net. It was one of the most beautiful sights I've ever seen!




















































Click to see original Image in a new window



Nolan Robert was born 3/21/12 at a whopping 9lb 1oz and 21in long. (took me a while to get the pictures taken) A future fly fisherman in the making!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your wife let you put the kid in an old fishing net?

    I'm impressed.

    Enjoy parenthood, and I hope you grew tired of spare time and excess cash in the weeks and months leading up to that moment. ;)

    ReplyDelete